Fabio Florio was born in Agrigento, Sicily. After studying Art and Scenography at the Academy of Fine Arts in Palermo he worked as a graphic designer for several foreign companies and taught at the School of Photography in Palermo. He is an aesthetic and empathetic photographer that reinvents himself starting from the comparison and the relationship between subjects and spaces, re-read from a subjective vision. The attention to detail, intended as anaesthetic search for the message, the attention devoted to the study of light and the meticulousness in the composition and in the post-production are central elements within his projects.
- 2019 - Rusted - Lviv Art Days - Lviv (Ukraine)
- 2018 - 18 Esplorazioni - Eglisè art - Palermo (Italy)
- 2018 - IMOSE' - Farm Cultural Park - Favara (Italy)
- 2017 - Il mare non ha paese - Buganvì - Menfi (Italy)
- 2016 - Regard Personnel / Espace Commun - Arles (France)
- 2014 - Rudere Project - Palazzo Cafisi - Favara (Italy)