Fabio Florio was born in Agrigento in 1977. After studying Art and Scenographyat the Academy of Fine Arts in Palermo he worked as a graphic designer forseveral foreign companies and taught at the School of Photography in Palermo. Heis an aesthetic and empathetic photographer that reinvents himself startingfrom the comparison and the relationship between subjects and spaces, re-readfrom a subjective vision. The attention to detail, intended as anaesthetic search for the message, the attention devoted to the study of lightand the meticulousness in the composition and in the post-production are centralelements within his projects. He currently works for SUQ Magazine.
- Kinedigital - First and foremost an innovative design company
- Palermofoto - Photography school in Palermo
- 2018 - 18 Esplorazioni - Eglisè art - Palermo (Italy)
- 2018 - IMOSE' - Farm Cultural Park - Favara (Italy)
- 2017 - Il mare non ha paese - Buganvì - Menfi (Italy)
- 2016 - Regard Personnel / Espace Commun - Arles (France)
- 2014 - Rudere Project - Palazzo Cafisi - Favara (Italy)